Hey friends! This blog is all about helping you overcome overwhelm and live in a state of peace, and joy, so I wanted to let you know about two awesome products I just discovered. They blew my mind in the best way!
Ultimate Bundles is a faith-based company that compiles valuable resources on specific topics and sells the packages for unbelievably discounted prices. Two of them struck me as being perfect for my readers: The Self Care Mini Bundle 2020 and the Master Your Money Mini Bundle 2020.
Both contain over $500 worth of ebooks, courses, memberships, and video lessons, all geared toward improving your life, for just $19.99 each! They’re worth their weight in gold and on sale through Friday, June 5th. (Well, I guess they really can’t be worth their weight since most of the products are digital, but you know what I mean!)
Contents: 8 eCourses and Membership Sites, 5 eBooks, 9 printables and workbooks
- Building More Positivity (eBook) by Christine Mooney $12.99
- Creating a Personal Growth Plan with Trello (eCourse) by Cara Harvey $27.00
- Gratitude Builds Fortitude 30 Day Challenge (eCourse) by Holly Bertone $9.99
- Life Luvers 21-Day Challenge (eCourse) by Lindsay Preston $97.00
- Resilience & Self-Care (eCourse) by Jess Stuart $99.00
- Sacred Self-Care for Moms (Printable) by Jessica Dimas $15.00
- Self Care: Beyond the Bathtub (eCourse) by Karen Shopoff Rooff $27.00 Encourages
- The Worry Journal (Workbook) by Kimberly C Dickerson $7.00
- 6 Simple Steps to Reset Your Hormones and Shed Stubborn Weight (eCourse) by Naomi Judge & Brenda Janshek $37.00
- DIY Face Masks & Scrubs: Natural & Nourishing Homemade Skincare (eBook) by Stacy Karen $7.99
- Health Coach Bundle: How to Be Your Own Health Coach + Health and Wellness Planner (Workbook/eBook) by Laura Mapstead $28.00
- Self-Care Guide with Acupressure & Essential Oils (eBook) by Katie Schablon $6.50
- Stripped Bare (eBook) by Adele O’Connell $97.00
- Soulful Cycle: A Creative Journal For a Sacred Menstrual Experience (eBook) by Lucy Aitkenread $3.50
- The What-to-Wear Outfit Calendar for Moms (Workbook) by Corina Holden $19.99
- 31 Day Gratitude Journal (Workbook) by Mim Jenkinson $12.95
- Coloring Affirmation Cards: Gratitude-Based Affirmations & Mindful Reflections (Printable) by Tico+Tina $10.00
- Positivity 365 (Membership) by Kristen Miller $17.00
- Simple Self Care: A 7-Day Mini Course for Moms (eCourse) by Catherine Wilde $27.00
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Creativity: A Self-Care Workbook to Help You Make Time for Your Creative Interests (eBook) by Bev Feldman $9.99
- The Self-Care Toolkit (Workbook) by Briana Hollis $12.00
- Uplifting & Maritime Collection Coloring Pages (Printable) by Sarah Renae Clark $7.90
These incredible bonuses are only available during the main sale – the evergreen bundle will NOT have bonuses.
- The GoodNewsPaper: 1 year digital edition (worth $59.88) – Each issue is filled with reminders that there is a lot of good in the world, and practical guides on how to get involved and become the good in the world as well
- Orglamix Eyeshadow Duo (worth $18.00) – High performance, mineral + plant powered natural cosmetics + organic skincare. Toss your toxic, old cosmetics + refresh your look with Orglamix. Handcrafted, vegan + certified cruelty free.
- Puro Co Rose Facial Toner (worth $18.00) – Puro Co. is a Pennsylvania based, small-batch soap and skincare company established in 2007 by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist, and Dietary Supplement Specialist. Puro Co. specializes in creating handcrafted soap and skincare products with unique aromatherapy blends for therapeutic holistic skincare purposes.
- DeRose Health Vitamin C Serum+ (worth $49.95)
DeRose Health is concerned with aging healthy and naturally. They provide all natural supplements that are always non-GMO. Their motto is to “Feel and look your best at any age.
Products to sooth your mind, body, and soul… Doesn’t that sound amazing?!
If you want the insider’s scoop on where to start and what resources will be best for your situation, you can add cheat sheets to each bundle to help you determine which products will help you the most, maximize your time, minimize your effort, and get the best results. They also have a 30-day guarantee! On sale for a limited time.
Money is probably the number one source of overwhelm for most people. Their Master Your Money Mini Bundle contains amazing resources to help you get your financial game on point!
- Contents: 9 eBooks, 6 eCourses, 3 videos & 3 workbooks/printables
- Value: $514.95
It contains the following courses, ebooks and resouces:
- Budgeting That Works: Live a life you love & run your money your way! – eBook by Caroline Vencil ($47.00)
- Busy on a Budget – eCourse by Cara Harvey ($59.00)
- The Budgeting Binder – Printables by Kelan & Brittany Kline ($27.00)
- Debt Free Guide: Practical Tips and Lessons To Reach Debt Freedom – eBook by Allison Baggerly ($19.00)
- How to Generate Passive Income with a Self-Published Book on Amazon – Video by Jen Ruiz ($19.00)
- Pay Your Student Loans Fast: A Proven Plan for Eliminating $42,000 of Student Debt in Less Than 3 Years – eBook by Val Breit ($3.99)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Training – eCourse by Robert Farrington ($9.00)
- Student Loan Knockout – By Zina Kumok ($49.00)
- Money & Marriage Bundle – Workbook by Nicole Rule ($27.00)
- Money Talks: The Ultimate Couple’s Guide To Communicating About Money – eBook by Talaat & Tai McNeely ($9.99)
- Biblical Money Management: What to Do with a Rolls Royce Lifestyle, When You Live on a Honda Paycheck – eBook by Kerry Beck ($15.00)
- Fixing Your Finances: A Practical Guide To Managing Money and Eliminating Debt – eBook by Ellen Ross ($8.99)
- Full-Time RV Finance: Learn How to Afford Your Full-Time RV Travel Dreams – eBook by Sean & Julie Chickery ($3.99)
- How To Earn A Living While Traveling Full-Time – Video presentation by Sean & Julie Chickery ($19.00)
- The 4% Rule: Safe Withdrawal Rates In Retirement – eBook by Todd Tresidder ($4.99)
- The Quick Start Guide to Ditching the Cards and Living on Cash – eBook by Angela Davis ($27.00)
- 21 Day Money Challenge: Jumpstart Your Journey to Financial Freedom – eCourse by Nicole Hatcher ($21.00)
- 5 Ways Savvy Women Practice Financial Self Care -Video presentation by Takisha Artis ($19.00)
- How To Be Frugal – eCourse by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- 30 Day Money Saving Challenge – Workbook by Amanda Waterston ($21.00)
- The Quick Guide to Saving Money on Groceries with Printable Pack – eBook by Lisa Sharp ($5.00)
- 2 Months free membership to Wallet Win Academy (worth $54.00) – Money is a touchy subject, so most people have not been taught how to use it effectively to reach their goals without breaking the bank. WalletWin provides the information you were never given on how to get out of debt, build wealth, and change the world through generosity. WalletWin aims to turn your personal finances from a source of frustration into one of freedom through fun, engaging, and strategic financial teaching.
- 3 Months free membership to HomeBinder (worth $8.97) – HomeBinder is an app that helps homeowners stay organized and easily manage their homes. We provide maintenance reminders, alerts if appliances are recalled, project tracking, contractor contact management, document storage and much more! HomeBinder is available on the web and through our mobile app.
- 3 Months free membership to Focuster (worth $44.97) – Focuster automatically schedules your To Do list in the empty slots in your calendar. Now you can focus on what’s important, rather than the tedium of managing your schedule. Focuster updates your schedule to maximize your productivity when your calendar changes. And if you don’t finish, Focuster will move it to the next available time. Recover your focus from distractions or interruptions with intelligent notifications that will remind you until you complete your top priority.
Disclosure: If you use the links in my site to purchase your products, I will earn a small commission from the sale of each bundle, which will help cover the operating costs for the blog and grow it. I wouldn’t endorse their products if I didn’t believe in them. It’s a win-win for all!
For more resources, delivered straight to your inbox, sign up below! (I promise to respect your email will not share it with anyone else.)